It is time for detoxification (cleansing) of the organism!
Seasonal detox is a good way to cleanse the body of toxins, to speed up metabolism and improve your overall health! In these few super simple ways to do a complete detox without trouble! Believe us, you will feel better than ever, with reinforced immunity and ready for greeting the beginning of spring!
- Start by reducing the sugar enter the body – and that includes honey, molasses or artificial sweeteners. If you consume a lot of sugar, your body must produce more insulin, long term, this kind of life can cause diabetes, chronic fatigue or simply increased weight.
- Every morning drink a glass of water with squeezed lemon. Lemon helps rehydration and faster removal of waste from your body.
- Regular physical exercises that raise blood circulation and lymphatic composition. Relieving the stress and strengthens your body. Proven fact is that people who exercise more have less toxins.
- Tea is not only full of antioxidants, but perform hydration of your body, if it is by plants, and also reduces hunger. This means that the chances of overeating are very small, and caffeine which is found in tea is much milder for your body than that in coffee.
- Various types of fruit and vegetables in the diet should be your main focus. You should eat more fresh and organic foods, and processed food is with general missing everything that your body needs and demands. Dark green vegetables, is low in calories, so feel free to overdo with it.
- Remember that allergens and pollution are all around us. Everywhere in the air and at any moment can develop allergic reactions. What experts often suggest is rinsing the nasal cavity, in order to eliminate pollution from the air that can lead to breathing difficulties.
- Regular visits to saunas, can make a great help in getting rid of toxins from the body – because sweating is one of the main items of detox.
- Peeling the entire body and massage with oils, can help you solve the toxins from the skin and will brighten up your circulation – do not forget that skin is our largest organ!