French or Paris is always a term related to front-line of fashion revolution. French manicure has been popular in nail art fashion industry for a long time. A lot of women have become familiar and fond with the style. you can see a lot of women going to nail salons to specifically get their favorite French tips. French manicure can go along with anything you wear. It is so versatile which is why ladies find it convenient to don without even having to change their nail styles in two weeks.
Among the most popular hues of French manicure are the nude, cream, pink and beige which are then tipped with a pure white polish. The design looks simple, beautiful, elegant and effortless even from afar. Even though it may look very easy to do from the outside, coating on French manicure needs precision as well as a good and steady hand. You can’t simply do the French manicure in one go, but with continued practice, you will be able to master the art of French manicure. The most important part is the tip of the nails which needs to look perfect.
How to Apply French Manicure
- The first step is always to clean your nails before applying any nail polish on top, if you have a previous nail polish, make sure to use the nail polish remover to clean it off.
- After you’re done with this, start with a clear coat on your nails to protect it.
- You can then proceed to adding the colors you prefer as the base color for your French tips.
- Make three even strokes from the center and down to the sides; one coat is more than enough. As the polish dries, the streaks will gradually disappear.
The hard part is applying the white streak on the tips of your nails. As a beginner your strokes might look rugged and not smooth at all. Some suggest that you can use tape as a guide in making defined and curvy strokes. Just make sure that your base coat is completely dry before attempting this to avoid destroying the color. Then top it off with a clear coat!
* Decorate your nails with French manicure and bows. This little ensemble uses light pink base coating and tipped with pre white polish. The nails are then topped with cute little white bows for a cuter effect.
* Stand out with this nude and black French tip combination. Based with nude colors, the nails are then tipped with black polish. Additional black polka dot accents are coated on top of the other nails in matte nude.
* Set the trends with this crazy glittery French manicure. Based with clear nail polish, the tips are heavily accented with silver glitter and lined with white polish. A very eye catching nail art design.
* Get to feel like royalty with this light pink and gold combination. The French tip starts off with a matte light pink base and finishes off with thin gold tips. Very classy and perfect for formal occasions.
* One of your classic French tip nails using nude nail polish as base coat and think white polish for the tip. It looks warm and fuzzy, perfect for just about your everyday look.
* The American flag just couldn’t get any better. Look at this amazing and sparkly American flag French manicure. Using the regular colors of the flag which are royal blue, red and white, the colors are then accented by glitters. Clear nail polish is used as base while the red polish with the glitters are artistically used as the tips.
* Lavish and vicious looking French manicure. Don this stunning ensemble with a bloody red base coloring and tipped with silver polish with glitters. A very classy and eye catching nail art design.
* This is a very funky and playful French manicure that you should definitely try out. The nails are coated with light pink polish and tipped with thick sea green coating. The area between the tip and the base is then lined with silver glitters, plus a heart shaped accent of silver glitters.
* Beautiful silver bead studded French tip nails. The nails start off with the natural clear polish base and finished with a thin white polish tip shaping the square nails. Additional silver beads are also added on the inner edge of the nails.